Avail The Benefits Of Auto Insurance Discounts For Low Mileage Drivers Right Away!
When it comes to finding an affordable auto insurance policy, you would always want to have the best possible discounts. One such discount could be offered based on the mileage that you are going to drive round the year. There are few auto insurance providers that offer cheap car insurance for low mileage drivers. Usually, a low mileage driver is the individual who drives his car between 0 and 7,500 miles annually. If you have received any auto insurance quote earlier then you would have been given the quote considering the standard US average mileage of 12,000 miles per year. However, if you explicitly specify during your auto insurance application that your annual mileage is going to be 7,500 miles or less per year, you can certainly avail some great discounts.
How to qualify for auto insurance discounts for low mileage drivers?
If you find that you don’t drive your car too much or you are required to take the public transport more than your car or you don’t have too long commute to car, you may prefer getting cheap car insurance for low mileage drivers. Generally, the auto insurance companies tend to reward the drivers that they see as less of liability by offering them discounts. The lesser you are on road, the better it is for the auto insurance companies since you are less likely to get into an event where you need to claim insurance. Thus, you may qualify for some discounts when you are a low mileage driver.
Which People are most likely to get the benefits of Low Mileage Discounts?
● Students - When you are a teenage driver, you might find getting the highest rates for the auto insurance since the insurers consider the teenager to be the most risky drivers. However, if your parents allow you to drive your car only to your school and back, you would fall into the category of low mileage drivers. This could get you the benefit of low mileage discounts and you could save on your auto insurance cost.
● Senior Citizens - There would be a significant drop in your commuting time if you are working for less hours or if you got retired recently. Not requiring to commute to and from work means that you would be driving very less miles yearly. This could help you to reap discounts and get cheap car insurance for low mileage drivers.
● Car Poolers - You are obviously going to use less miles annually if you have opted for car pool to commute to work or school or any other place that you travel to on a daily basis. Hence, you could get the benefit of low mileage discounts for your auto insurance.
● Secondary Car Owners - If you buy a second car just to use over the weekend or during non working days, your primary car is going to be used a lot less than what it was being used previously. You must inform about covering less mileage using your primary car to the auto insurer to avail the discounts for low mileage drivers.
● People who have relocated - People who move to a more convenient location which as subways or bus stops in the neighbourhood are surely going to cut on the driving time and mileage.
You can get an average car insurance for 6 months quickly and easily online!